Saturday, January 16, 2010

i miss dancing a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY




and I think dancing should always be shared, just like this.




long weekend. reallly long weekend.

Where did all of this impatience and irritation come from?

Tomorrow is Sunday and I will find the time and the energy and the patience (my patience plan in India has not been working this week) to write down and upload all of the pictures from the fabulous and fun activities we did during this long, long weekend.



This was me dancing to my modeling spot at Chowmalla Palace with my modeling partner Riane. 
I do not know why she was not dancing.



This is the happy after-picture.
We are so modelish.
Modeling good moods, bags, and Indian clothing in old palaces.
The new trend - vintage places with a touch of modern thought.
(And, we are exactly the same height!)