Thursday, September 9, 2010

wonders never cease

It was deceiving in India, yes.

Cutting up a real life pineapple is not as easy as the average Indian street vendor makes it seem.
No sir, it is not.

I'm missing it. I am missing India.
I am missing traveling.
I am missing the people and the sights and the excitement.
I miss taking pictures.

I'm getting scared that everything I want is too far out of reach.
I want my masters, my Ph.D, the Peace Corps.
And before that I want my choreography for the fall to be amazing - I want it to feel right, not just look technically right. I want my GRE scores to be fantastic. So I don't have to take it more than once. I want all of the fleas to stop irritating my babies and get my roommates off my back. I want to finish Biological Anthropology confidently. And I want a banjo.

ok. go.