Friday, October 1, 2010

busy days

The worst part about being so busy, is not that I am super busy, its that I do not feel as if I have enough time to be as creative as I need to be for the things I have been asked to do.
I don't have the time to put the brain power behind it.

But the best part about being as stressed out as I feel these days, is that I cherish the moments that I do get even more. Some glimpses of what I like about my downtime.

Beautiful flowers that brighten my day.

This little dude who wakes me up, waits for me to come home, sleeps in the cutest positions, and watches me brush my teeth. He also likes watching the toilet swirl and crawling in the shower while I'm in there. Endless hours of entertainment for the both of us.
Amazing dinners on the backporch with my wonderful roommates.

The benefits of anxiety issues - satisfaction at the end of it all.