Monday, July 5, 2010

A solo adventure begins.

I'm here.
It was a little scary.
My second trip abroad and I'm all by myself.
So far I've managed just fine.

It did get a little frustrating. A nice young Korean man decided to help me with choosing the correct buses, etc. and got me hopelessly lost.
This city is all built on cliffs and hills and I had to climb 3 mountains while tugging a 50lb rolly suitcase after the bus driver wouldn't take me any closer to where I needed to me.

Anywho, I'm all settled for the most part. Got the phone figured out, fell asleep at dinner, but I was by myself anyways so the only person it bothered and should have bothered was me.

Have yet to take pictures of this bizarre, colorless yet fascinating place.
Tomorrow I meet the rest of the crew. I hope I'm smart enough to keep up with everyone.