Sunday, August 29, 2010

my eyeballs are killing me

And I think it is because sometimes I sleep with my eyes open.
... how romantic.

Fact of the day - sleeping with your eyes open does not mean that you are getting a good night's sleep.
If it did, I doubt I would have dosed off 6+ times today.
Do you?

Week 2 ---> My classes are confusing me.

Hebrew text class:
"In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth..."

Biological Anthropology class:
"According to the Big Bang Theory..."

My only conclusion after reading both arguments:

This is a test from the universe.
And she thinks she's reeaaal funny.

Craving of the day:
Ramen noodles.
Conclusion?
Back off, Universe. I know how much sodium you packed in that little plastic bag to make it so delicious.
You ain't funny.

It's midnight, and you are trying to make me fat and stupid.
And I'm not falling for it.


But maybe tomorrow!
Call me then!